Monday, November 16, 2009

Why I believe this film is a work of art


This Film, THE NOTEBOOK, is a true art piece, because of how it depicts love but also how people fight for it. The first time I saw this movie, the only thing that ran through my mind was, "awwwwwwwww love, I CANNOT wait until I find love!" I thought this film was put together very well. I especially loved it. It was taken place in the time era I would have loved to be born in. I thought the love relatinship between Alley and Noah was a relationship people could relate to. I know I could. This film portrayed the love, the relationships, the time era, and many of other things....in a way that if i had and "artist's eye" you could depict from other films.
THIS FILM IS A TRUE VISION OF ART!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment