Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free Post

TWINS................ARE WE.....FRATERNAL, YES.......BUT TWINS, NONE THE LESS! IT'S THE BEST FRUIT IN THE WORLD, "BANANA" BREANNA SMITH......MY TWIN!!!!


Breanna "BANANA" Smith


My twin!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally love her. I definitely see her as my other half. I would NOT know what to do without her. I mean if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here in college....she made me come. My BANANA does so much for me, if you knew the half you would know how much i truly love my twin. NOOOOOOOO, we are fraternal.....for the last time. I mean so many people ask if we're identical when they first meet us and we're like....uhhh helloooooo, do we look identical!!! golly gee people, use your brains. Banana is my TWIN , I l love her to death. I mean we're so close that when she's thinking something, I'd said it.....only because I'm the crazy one out of us. But all in all, That's my sister, TWIN, friend, best friend and other half. I love that FRUIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment