Sunday, November 8, 2009

Architecture


Falling Water, is one of my favorite pieces of architecture!!!!! I love how it is made into the environment. It is one of the most talked about pieces of architecture today. This piece of architecture is so famous that it was recreated on a cake competition on the food network channel...........and WON!!!!!! The piece of architecture took my breathe away the first time I saw it. I remember the first thought that crossed my mind...."I would totally live there." That was until I thought about nature and I and how the two of us don't mix, but still it is a beautiful feature. I would not mind going on tour around it. This piece of art definitely speaks to anyone who has an open mind. I think it is crazy how someone can think of designing and constructing a breathe taking structure....I applaud anyone has the ability to do that. KUDOS TO FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment