Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free Post


Love...what is it? I mean what does the term really mean? How many ways can the term be viewed, interpreted, said? I mean the term can stand for so much, what will the term mean to you? I have a HUGE problem with this term, because so many people say the word, but in reality have no clue what it means. As for married who supposedly fall out of love, I mean is it possible to fall out of love with anyone......? It makes me feel like love has a time limit. For someone to fall in love, then to fall out of love, I mean is there such thing as love???? In my point of view, love can be said a lot of ways.....you can be in love with someone, you can have love for someone, etc. As for the meaning of the term I'm still trying to figure out the meaning. I feel as though the real meaning of love comes from when a person finds the person they feel as though is everything they have ever wanted in a companion. Love will come, don't go looking for it. Just let it come to you as if it were the wind. Let Love be, don't let it flee. Love will come to thee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment