Saturday, November 7, 2009

9r@Ff!+! (GRAFFITI)


On the Graffiti beat........can it be considered to be art? I think it depends on what it is and where it is located. Graffiti is art in its own way..... I think graffiti is art because it shows how the artist depicts a certain event within their life. The artist, as a matter of fact, any artist has the right to express themselves through any type of art they feel expresses them the most. As a graffiti artist, these terms are limited to certain extent. A graffiti artist has to make sure they do their work in appropriate places, places where they are not going to get in trouble for doing their work. All in all, I think graffiti can be considered art. After all, it IS art right..... Graffiti takes on a new meaning of artistic expression. I think the problem with people accepting graffiti artist and their work is the way the artist portarys his art and where they portray it. I think if graffiti artists found new places to put their artwork, I feel as though they would be accepted into the art world fully. If you were a graffiti artist, where would you put your artwork? what would your artwork be?.........

No comments:

Post a Comment