Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free Post


One word: COLLEGE
I can safely say that as a child you are encouraged to go to college. I can also safely say that whomever encouraged you to go to college said that attending college gives you new experiences and that you had to go to reach a better place in life. I can say, first hand, that college is a new step in life. College gives you the sense of adulthood. It also makes you realize the reality of the life you want to achieve. In going to college, make sure you have an idea of what being a college student means. I can say from personal experiences that when I was coming into college, I knew I didn't want to be there. A reason I cannot state, but in reality knew it wasn't what I was ready for. But I still enrolled with the pressure of my family, with a positive attitude. I'm a sophomore now, and my new statement is....College has it's days. More hard than easy, but as a student you have to my the best of it.
Ending statement:
Positivity is the key throughout the college year, and make the best of it.......I mean it is COLLEGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment