Sunday, November 15, 2009

Artist in society


Artists in society, depending on what type of art they create, are judged!!!!! Personally, I look down upon people who judge others! I mean who in their right has the right to judge someone else. I mean, come on people.......would you want someone judging you because of your occupation???? I don't think so. On to artists in society......I applaud artists these days just because they create their artwork without the thought of others in their minds. I say to artists in the world today, create your art for you, not anyone else. As for graffiti artist, just make sure you aren't defacing public property, unless you are asked to. I think artists in society today, can do whatever they want. They can make art out of the basics in the world these days. As seen in the picture displayed, these artists used this females body to portray their artwork. Art can be displayed in any way, shape, or form. So keep up the great artistic work, artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment