Sunday, November 15, 2009

Art and Film

Art and Film go hand in hand. I think there's a difference between, but at the same time i feel as though they are the same. First, the term ART. The term art stands for so much in the world today. The term I think mainly stands for the freedom to express one's self through any way that person sees fit. I say embrace the art within you.....draw, write, dance, or speak your way through life. I mean in the end isn't art the way anyone does anything. As a person, I feel as though speaking is the main way to express yourself, so speak your mind. "Say what you mean and mean what you say." The second term being Film is something that has changed over the years. Today many people say that films are movies, but in my point of view.....I feel as though FILM refers to the history in how far film making has come. The term MOVIE refers to the new age of movie making. I think FILM IS ART....well at least a type of art. The terms together is better than separating them as if they are in their own category. Art is film, Film is art.....Recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment